Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Not All the Answers


To Sum it up

The title of my blog is “All the Answers” but from the beginning I intended for it to be somewhat of an irony. Clearly, nobody has all the answers and especially not a young college student like me. But I do have the answers to at least two questions. Is social media 100% antisocial? Is social media 100% pro-social? And the answer to BOTH of those questions is no! Your use of social media and social networking is all what you make of it. Social media is perfectly fine, safe, and acceptable if used in moderation. Below I provided a very interesting article from PBS on how social media can be good and bad. Like the article says“[social networks] are tools that, like a hammer, can be used to build or to destroy. They amplify our best and our worst.”

http://www.pbs.org/mediashift/2012/03/how-the-anti-social-media-crowd-misses-the-mark065.html

No comments:

Post a Comment